At the end of the program, the student should be able to:
• Design and define an individual and collective vocal teaching project: Be able to define the objectives of vocal teaching taking into consideration the knowledge linked to phonation and its didactics. Link the domain of vocal competence with vocal processes to be acquired and adapted pedagogical modalities. Define a learning strategy and a program of vocal exercises adapted to the student or group of students. Practice adapting your teaching to the diversity of your students.
• Put into practice the pedagogy of the voice: Put into practice a vocal situation, with or without the piano, propose dynamics to adjust the vocal technique parameters, sound parameters and expressive parameters; invent and improvise new exercises in class. Show the example by practicing the vocal gesture sung and spoken with freedom and efficiency, mobilizing a vast emotional palette, managing the movement of your body and its movements in space.
• Identify in the student's vocal gesture the acoustic parameters of the voice: body micro-movements, muscle management. Analyze the achievements and mistakes. Propose dynamics to correct technical errors. Install a relationship of trust with the student. Reconcile the effectiveness of the pedagogical action and the quality of the pedagogical relationship.
• Accompany the student's vocal project: Advise the student in his vocal career, taking into account the realities and contexts of the possibilities in amplified music and oral expression. Advise the singer on his communication strategies.
• Identify the possibilities of exchange and collaboration with other professionals. Cooperate in a team. Being able to support a reasoning about the contributions and good consequences of vocal practice with non-specialist interlocutors.